Ernest Hemingway:

As Ernest Hemingway once said...
'All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.'

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

help me here

Does anyone know a place to get cute, stylish jeans in St. Louis that are made with length sizes? I'm so sick of trying to find jeans that fit properly i.e. without the bottoms dragging all over the ground. Why is that so hard?

I don't want to choose between 'short', 'regular', and 'tall', either. I want to have the same options as guys - they get to be very specific about the length. Why is that? It's so annoying. Most guys don't give a rat's ass about the length of their jeans. Why do I have to suffer?

And I don't want to spend a fortune, either. I'm talking $50-$60 max. I know, that's just about impossible nowadays.

Aargh. Sometimes being a woman sucks.

No comments: