Ernest Hemingway:

As Ernest Hemingway once said...
'All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.'

Thursday, March 08, 2007

off to the emerald isle

The time has finally come! We're off to Ireland tomorrow. I forgot, when planning this trip, how awful the week before can be. It'll all be better when I'm on the plane, but until then, there are just so many things to think about, things that can go wrong. Like one of our dog sitters backing out, and the kennel being completely booked. Stupid spring breakers. Thank goodness our other dog sitter can watch her for the whole time. She's a life saver.

Okay, I'll be sure to drink a pint o' Guinness for all of my two faithful readers, one of whom will be in Ireland with me, drinking a pint herself. Hopefully we won't crash our tiny rental car on the crazy roads while trying to drive on the left side. Bon voyage!

No comments: