Ernest Hemingway:

As Ernest Hemingway once said...
'All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.'

Thursday, January 10, 2008

you should vote for...

According to this survey, I should vote for Chris Dodd. Which is interesting, for I know little to nothing about him. Perhaps I should pay more attention? I'm still leaning towards Edwards though. Why do I always have to pick the guys who don't have a chance? Ugh, all I know is that I cannot stand Hillary. Gag. And that's saying a lot, as I would love to see a woman president.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That quality must run in the family. I've been an Edwards fan since before Bush was re-elected. He's the only one I really trust, yet I doubt he'll make it past the primaries. One can only hope.

Lisa