Ernest Hemingway:

As Ernest Hemingway once said...
'All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.'

Thursday, January 29, 2009

all of the sudden i like lists

Ten Things I Love About My Monkey Girl
  1. Her feet.
  2. The way she squeals at the TV when it's off.
  3. How her face totally lights up when she sees me.
  4. Her face when she smiles at her Daddy.
  5. Her big, brown eyes that are just like mine.
  6. When she takes a break from eating, looks right into my eyes and smiles then goes in for more.
  7. Her unbelievably sweet face when she's sleeping.
  8. Her fat, roly-poly thighs.
  9. When she takes a break from playing to look at me and make sure I'm watching her.
  10. The way she smiles at her blue octopus friend.

Okay, so I could go on and on, but am stopping myself. It amazes me every day how I can love someone so much. Just when I think I couldn't possibly love her more, I do. She's the best, even when she's screaming. Man, that girl has a set of lungs.

No comments: