Ernest Hemingway:

As Ernest Hemingway once said...
'All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.'

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

why didn't I know about this earlier???

I just became aware of restaurant.com. Wow. You can get gift certificates for restaurants at way discounted prices. And there are a ton of restaurants on the list.

We really like a local brewpub, Mattingly's, and go there as often as possible. Good, cheap food, and great beer. On this site I can get a $25 gift certificate for $10, and if I enter the code BONUS on the checkout page, I can get it for $2. That's $25 worth of food for $2. Crazy.

So now I can stuff my face and drink a boatload of awesome, freshly-brewed beer for the low price of $2. Does life get any better? I think not.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah I've seen that site, it is pretty cool. I'll have to refer back to it more often. If you are looking for Ikea Gift Cards or Ikea Coupons then click those blue links submit your email and you will be on your way!