Ernest Hemingway:

As Ernest Hemingway once said...
'All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.'

Thursday, October 11, 2012

oh such a very bad blogger

Oh man. I don't even remember the last time I posted. Because? I got a job! A great one. I'm really excited about the possibilities.

On the other hand, it leaves me little time for anything else other than my family. I'm editing my novel, so I do have time for that, since it can come with me. But writing? Ha! So forget about blogging. For the time being, at least.

Keep writing. I've learned the very important lesson that it comes before all else (well after things that pay the bills, anyway). Because what good is blogging, or marketing, or social media in general if you don't have anything to share with people? So get out there and do it. I wish you all much success.

Ta ta for now.

3 comments:

Jo Michaels said...

Girl!! Good luck with everything! I'll be watchin for that book! :)

WRITE ON!

Andrea said...

Hooray for you! Have fun on your latest adventure!

mybkexperience said...

I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
An excellent blog.
Great work!