Ernest Hemingway:

As Ernest Hemingway once said...
'All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.'

Friday, September 23, 2005

contact rejection

Why the hell, no matter what I try, do my eyes constantly reject my contacts? I only wear them a couple of times a week, but lately, they just won't stay in. I'll blink my eyes, and poof, they're gone. It's one eye in particular, too. And I know they're in right.

So today, the problem eye is really bothering me. It had already gotten stuck in the corner of my eye (when I blinked, nonetheless), so I had to fish it out and put it in again. But it's scratching like hell, so I go to take it out and see if I can put it in AGAIN, but when I take it out, it's broken! So, I go to take the other one out and put on my glasses in defeat, and it's broken too! What is going on?

I use plenty of eyedrops and solution, so I know that's not the problem. Any ideas out there? Help a girl out.

No comments: