Ernest Hemingway:

As Ernest Hemingway once said...
'All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.'

Thursday, July 27, 2006

tara, tara, where for art thou

It seems lately that every time I turn on the news I hear about a war on Tara; or that the US is not going to stand for Tara. We're apparently trying to rid the world of Tara.

Who is this Tara? What did she do to bring so much hate down on her? She really did something to piss off Dubya. He rails on her all the time.

She must be quite a woman to draw this much attention to herself. Tara, Tara, Tara...it's all I hear nowadays. In fact, she's been all the rage since 9/11, it seems.

Tara's been hiding out for what, five years now? She's better than Bin Laden! Maybe they're secret lovers.

Apparently I need to do some more reasearch on the elusive Tara. I thought I kept up with the news really well (what with all my free time at work), but somehow I've missed this one. That wily little minx.

No comments: