Ernest Hemingway:

As Ernest Hemingway once said...
'All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.'

Thursday, November 09, 2006

on hiatus

Well, I'll be out of commission for a few days while my surgeon hacks apart my other foot. And just when I was getting used to wearing heels again...

At least it'll all be over. And I'll be hopped up on vicodin. And I don't have to argue with the clothes Nazi here at work over my tennis shoes because we have a new HR person and she's a friend of mine. Ha! But boy, do I have a funny story about the clothes Nazi. She breeds poodles. Big, ugly, creepy poodles. That's not the funny part. Apparently she found some sort of doggie scooter that allows her to hitch up three of the poodles to a scooter so they can pull her around, aka a dogsled. She takes half days so she can let them pull her around Forest Park. Oh, what I'd do for pictures of that. Told you she was a freak.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is it with the HR types? Ours isn't a freak to quite the extent of the poodle breeder ... but she does jabber on and on about her cat, dog and horse. Ug.