Ernest Hemingway:

As Ernest Hemingway once said...
'All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.'

Monday, March 09, 2009

wtf?

I am missing a pair of pants. That's all I can say - what the eff? I don't lose clothes. I am meticulous when it comes to my clothes. I know where every item is, and everything has its place. Did I mention I'm a bit OCD? Apparently it runs in the family.

The pants in question is a really cute pair I got last year on super clearance at the Limited. I'm always proud of my super clearance clothes (especially there since there's always a $15 off coupon), even though I get everything on sale. I refuse to pay full price. I truly 100% believe they don't expect you to pay full price. It's so inflated.

Anyway they're cute, and I miss them. They're brown chinos. Super thin, super comfortable, look good with dressy shoes or with tennies (who am I kidding, I don't wear dressy shoes outside of work). I've looked everywhere. They're not with my work clothes, with my casual clothes, or in any of my drawers. I even looked on the floors of my closets (because even though I'm super anal about the racks, the floors are fair game for any type of crap that needs hidden quickly). No luck.

I'm mystified. Where the eff are they? Did I mention that I do not lose clothes? I don't share clothes either, mostly because none of my close friends are my size. Otherwise I'd be all about sharing clothes. I did, however, lend my maternity clothes to a friend recently. I wonder if I accidentally packed them in there. I should check with her.

This is driving me crazy.

No comments: