Ernest Hemingway:

As Ernest Hemingway once said...
'All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.'

Thursday, March 05, 2009

spring is almost here

I am so excited for my day off tomorrow (I thankfully don't work on Fridays). I'm usually excited because I get to spend the whole day with my monkey girl, but I'm extra excited for tomorrow because it's going to be in the 70s. So even though monkey girl has a doctor's appointment, we can walk because it's warm and close. I love walks (and need them desperately - go away belly pooch!), and so does the monkey. She's a nosy girl, just like her mama.

Last year I missed almost every bit of spring because of couch rest with the monkey. I could go outside on occasion, and did have the windows open as much as possible, but it wasn't the same. I love spring and fall. If the weather could be between 65 & 75 every day of the year, I would be such a happy girl. So because I missed it last year and the monkey wasn't really able to enjoy it in the fall, we're going to get out as much as possible.

We're going to go to the zoo, the botanical garden, to the many parks around our house. We'll go everywhere. The hound loves it too, so we're all set. We have a new umbrella stroller that's way less bulky than the stroller that came with our carseat. We'll have it worn out by next winter.

Did I mention I'm excited? Cause I am. Bring it on, spring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe the mouse took them.