Ernest Hemingway:

As Ernest Hemingway once said...
'All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.'

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

yep, when it rains, it pours

I really appreciate our car mechanics at Bayless Tire & Auto. They're the best. They're very knowledgeable, and they get the work done quickly. And they're close to our house, so we can easily walk there to drop off/pick up the car.

However, I would prefer they didn't know us on a first name basis. Perhaps it's time for a new car when this happens.

I would also love it if the above-mentioned piece of crap wonderful, sexy, beast of a car wouldn't die in my company's garage. The one that only allows access in and out (yes, from the inside) with an access card. That way I wouldn't have to stand there in the freezing-ass cold and wait for the tow guy to load up my car so I can kindly let him out. I'm all for safety and all, but it's not like we work in north city.

Boy wouldn't it have been nice too if I'd called our auto agent and asked to add the tow coverage on before it needed to be towed 3 times in the past two years. Yep, that would have been great. Perhaps now is a good time to heed this lesson and get it added. That is if it's not in fact time to rid ourselves of the piece of crap wonderful, sexy, beast of a car.

No comments: