Ernest Hemingway:

As Ernest Hemingway once said...
'All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.'

Saturday, June 30, 2012

author blog challenge #29...farewell

What are you going to do to keep the blogging momentum going? What plans do you have to continue your connection with other Author Blog Challenge participants?


Is it wrong to say I actually feel a bit of relief that the challenge is over? Don't get me wrong. I had a great time, really got back into blogging, and met some fantastic writers - and plenty of blogs that I will keep up with now that the challenge is over. But, whew. Looking for a job, trying to crank out another novel, and chasing after an almost-four-year-old full-time is exhausting.


So it'll be back to a couple of times a week. I'm looking forward to getting back on track as to why I re-started the blog in the first place - as a diary of sorts to record milestones and feelings along the road of my writing career. The contest was great - but it effectively buried my goal. I don't want to be a blogger, though it's part of the game, I guess. So it's going to take a back seat to writing. Which is a good thing.

No comments: