Ernest Hemingway:

As Ernest Hemingway once said...
'All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.'

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

getting knocked up


My friend in Florida had a baby girl! The picture is kind of funky, but you can tell she's adorable. She was a month early. Which is weird, because babies are popping out left and right at my place of employment, and most have had to be induced because they're late. Well, not exactly at my place of employment. That would be very gross and unsanitary, being that they don't dust or vacuum here.

What is with that by the way? They didn't dust or vacuum at my old job either.

Having a baby is a scary thought. I'm guessing this is one of those things you can't overthink, you just have to do it. Or get knocked up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel ya on the office cleaning thing. We have a toilet that has had a...shall we stay stain...on it for several days! Makes me wonder about everything else in this building.