Ernest Hemingway:

As Ernest Hemingway once said...
'All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.'

Monday, May 22, 2006

poor me

Well, Norma Jean is currently down for the count. I had surgery to remove a bunion from my right foot on Friday, and recovery sucks! The plusses are getting out of work for a few days and a prescription for percocet. The minusus are pretty obvious - limited movement for 3 days and counting, moving around only on crutches. Suck. And to think - I get to go through all of this again in 3 months! Lucky me. Thankfully I have a wonderful husband to help me through all of this. He's a saint!

Anyway, I've not been in the mood for writing, so hang tight. I'm sure all of this time stuck in the house will provide hours of entertainment in the future. Oh, and we watched a good movie - The Chumscrubber. I recommend seeing it. It's strange, and very well acted. Good combo, in my opinion. It's one of those movies no one's ever heard of, yet it has a ton of well known actors in it. I thought it was sort of a combo between Donnie Darko and American Beauty.

No comments: