Ernest Hemingway:

As Ernest Hemingway once said...
'All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.'

Thursday, May 18, 2006

stinky hippies

Does anyone watch The Amazing Race? What does 'TTAO' mean? I searched the internet, and it's not there anywhere. Any theories? With the Ts and As, it brings to mind tits and asses, but who knows...

Minor edit: I was corrected - I think it's actually TTOW. Duh me!

Second edit: TTOW yielded many more search options. Could be: That's The Only Way

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watch it, but I'm not sure I know what TTAO means. How was it used?

Jen said...

The hippies would say it all the time, like someone would say 'hell yeah'. They said they made it up, and even had t-shirts with it on there. Are you sure you watched this season? :)

Anonymous said...

Lol. Well, I was generally a little wasted and I hated the hippies. :)

Stephen M Bourke said...

I know those hippies personally. We have had hot boiling sex in my hottub on several occasions. Believe me, that bitch has the snappiest nappiest dugout I have ever seen. Anyway, I can't tell you the correct order, but one of the T's is definetely for "titties." The A is for "ass", although it's in reference to a large hairy hippie ass with dingleberries dangling out of the crack (nothing that you would ever find attractive). The O is for "Oh my god, Jerry Garcia is dead!" And that W was a misprint, oops. So, the shirt was actually supposed to read "TATO". Like a hillbilly would say, "pass me the tato's and soma that catsup befores I have sex w/my sister agin." I was really pushing for a slogan that had something to do with eating the butt, or maybe a blumpkin, or a jizzyfart, but the bitches turned me down. Oh well, can't win them all.