Ernest Hemingway:

As Ernest Hemingway once said...
'All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.'

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

all about the poo

The funniest thing I've seen in a while is this from The Onion (which, sadly, I can't read at work because of our filter. I can go to the Demon Church's website, but not The Onion. Interesting...) Q tore it out of a friend's desk calendar, and it's hanging on our fridge.

It's not that I don't like cats. I do. I just don't have one (mostly because I think Chay might eat it). But now, whenever someone talks about a cat, I immediately think of this one teeny tiny page from a calendar, and think, 'hey, they must like boxes of shit in their house'. It's not right.

I even had a dream about this page, about telling someone how funny it is. Scary. I think I'm just fascinated with the simple humor of it all, and a bit envious. I wish I could have that kind of humor. The best part is that instead of having a small box of shit in my basement, I have a yard full of big dog shit. Much harder to clean up. Yet I still find this hilarious.

Speaking of poop, check out
this website. Guaranteed hours of entertainment.

2 comments:

Mustang Betsy said...

love the onion. great one.

Stephen M Bourke said...

I can't believe that you didn't throw up some props to ratemypoo.com. That is the mother of all poo pages. Yo' you gots to recognize beotch!

Stephen M. Bourke