Ernest Hemingway:

As Ernest Hemingway once said...
'All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.'

Friday, February 17, 2006

new goods



Here's my new tattoo. It's on the upper part of my left arm. I decided to go with the color, which I'm pretty happy about. And it didn't hurt too bad at all. I got to watch a guy get a huge tattoo all over his chest - that might have helped lessen my pain. Ouch. I'm going to get the exact same thing on my other shoulder, too. I just realized that both of my tattoos are of birds, though not birds in the conventional sense. Interesting...

Me & Q are off to the lake for some much needed R&R, while the rest of you suckers are at work...adios!

2 comments:

:P fuzzbox said...

Cool tats. Makes me want to go get another one.

Stephen M Bourke said...

So, is that Q in the bottom picture?