Ernest Hemingway:

As Ernest Hemingway once said...
'All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.'

Sunday, January 01, 2006

seacrest...out!

So it's 2006. That's crazy. I can't believe how fast 2005 went by. I hope this year doesn't go so fast. I guess that's how it goes when you get older.

I was supposed to go and get a tattoo on Friday morning, but I was sick. This sickness is the worst - it just won't go away, no matter how much medicine I take (and believe me, I've tried it all). I am going to get this (the inset image) on the ball of my shoulder. I want it on both, but am going to do one at a time. I can't handle much more than that. My first didn't hurt too bad though. Not nearly as bad as I thought. Kind of like a cat slowly scratching you with a claw. Q took pics of it while it was being done. Pretty cool.

Despite being sick, we had a great party at our house last night. Our friends came in town from Ireland, so that was really cool. I miss hanging out with them! We always have so much fun together. Crude pictures were taken with passed out people, Asshole was played, tons of booze was downed, and we missed having champagne at midnight (who can stand that god awful Ryan Seacrest for more than two minutes?), but believe me, plenty of champagne was had after that. Overall, a good time was had by all. N8 & MT, gear up for us on St. Patty's Day in '07!

V & CB brought us these really cool drinking games. One is shot glass roulette, and the other is shot glass darts. Both are guaranteed to get you drunk fast, unless, of course, you're shooting champagne. Not recommended at all.

Happy '06 to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That night went by much too fast - what with MU declaring his love for all of us as well as Braveheart - and watching that other messed up movie - it was all such a whirlwind! All the more reason to look forward to St. Patty's '07 - we'll roll out the red carpet for you guys!