Ernest Hemingway:

As Ernest Hemingway once said...
'All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.'

Friday, January 20, 2006

speak up!

I wanted to write a short post letting everyone know that it's okay to leave comments. In fact, I totally welcome them. If you think I'm horribly annoying, and want to say so, feel free. If you disagree with what I write, again, feel free to let me know. Or feel free to agree. (Can I get a 'I hear ya, sista!'?) If there's one thing I am cool with, it's criticism. I'm a writer, after all, and love to improve my work. I can't improve if no one has anything to say.

I have a lot of opinions. I'll be the first to admit that. But, I'm a work in progress, and I love hearing the other side. I won't always agree, and I won't necessarily change my mind, but I constantly want food for thought. Sometimes hearing other opinions will make me reconsider my point of view. Sometimes it will make my position even stronger. Either way, it's a great thing.

Mostly, though, I just want to know you're out there. I see the stats. I know people come 'round these parts. Seriously, you have nothing to say? I know a few people in particular that visit on a regular basis. You know who you are. I know and you know you have something to say. So say it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to know about tracking people. I need to know who all the perverts are who visit my unholy blog, so that I can invite them over for a three way with me and my dog.

Anonymous said...

I whole heartedly agree with the dog comment. Although kitty love is where it's at, yo!

Anonymous said...

I like pee.

Stephen M Bourke said...

I love you darling. You are the cats pearls. The dogs jewels. And my lovers wife.