Ernest Hemingway:

As Ernest Hemingway once said...
'All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.'

Thursday, January 12, 2006

we're so going to hell...

No, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you. It's not trick photography. It's an flourescent green pig. How awesome is that?

Have you, dear reader, ever driven (or, god forbid, walked) by a pig farm? It's wretched. Horrible, horrible smell. But I could definitely overlook the smell if all the pigs were flourescent.

My question: what happens when this pig mates? Or can it mate? This pig isn't just green on the outside, either, mind you. It's green on the inside too - every last organ. It doesn't say, but I wonder if its blood is green. Now that would be neat-o.

The interesting thing is that this pig is green so they can study human diseases. I don't see a link. I think they're using that as an excuse so they can make flourescent pigs. I'm okay with that. Anything for science, right?

No comments: